Monday, May 2, 2011

firsties.

well...first blog.
whoopee?
i stole this idea from a good friend of mine.
though i hope she won't find this.
i have a feeling i'll end up ranting sometimes about her constant, thoughtless habits...
however, there are a lot of people with quarks like these; so i try not to blame her.
today i was elected Student Council "Health and Safety" committee head...
i tried for committee head with my beau. that didn't work out so well.
poop.
so now, junior year at my high school will be any students version of hell. first AP tests, PSAT, college letters, sport recruiters, the whole sha-bang. 
i'm slightly pessimistic toward the subject. 
in general it's not so.. i'm pretty good about seeing the lighter side of the darkness, but today hasn't been a sunshine and flowers day. i can probably blame this on a buttload of chemistry notes, a lingering english project, and a stuco banquet gone awry... 
i promise in the future to try to be cheery, but maybe you'll stop reading by then.
no biggie, this is for my thoughts to be stored somewhere.
i did journaling for a very long time, but approaching my junior year i noticed i can type faster than i can write.. hence my rough drafts always being typed now-a-days.
also, this will give me a rest from Facebook. typical, right?
a few fun facts:
-i'm a girl
-i play goalkeeper (competitive, school)
-i saved a PK this weekend. quite possibly one of the most nerve-racking things in goalkeeping. it was a lower corner. heck yeah.
-i usually am found in shorts/jeans and a T-shirt
-oldest of 5 kids...makes you wonder why i started journaling, right?
-my mom is one of my best friends. she knows a lot about me.
-my other best friend is my boyfriend of 1.5 years... i can read him like a book now, which i view as a blessing, but also an entryway to his mind that most people tend to leave at peace. oops.
-more fun facts to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment