Wednesday, May 11, 2011

finals

are eminent. they're coming, i know it.
hopefully the next 12 days will be the quickest and longest of my life.
quickest so summer can approach at a faster rate, slower because finals are the last week.
true, my finals won't be as bad this year as last year. also true that  i like studying in the warm weather better than the cold. too bad i've lost all motive to try. i'm so sick of school, and there's 2 weeks left.
it's 4/5 of what i think about.
the other are my fantasies... whether they're of my boyfriend, summer, or sleep, who knows.
fun facts:
-i have the weirdest dreams. they last forever.
-one of my all time favorite movies is ratatouille. oh yes.
-i recently got a rosemary plant. i was born with a brown thumb. we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment